Friday, January 4, 2013

Scentsy Love


Well I am did it! I took the plunge, y’all!  I am officially a business owner! (Insert cheers and applause!)  Ok, Actually I am an individual consultant, but business owner sounds SO awesome!  I started my Scentsy journey yesterday, and surprisingly I am SO excited!

Not only do I absolutely LOVE Scentsy, I am super excited to share these amazing fragrances with my friends!  So in honor of my new business I did a Simply Love – Scentsy Love board. 
If any of you are interested in buying some warmers or scent bars, feel free to peruse my online store HERE!

My top three favorite Scentsy scents of all time (forever!):
Coconut Lemongrass
Rio Beach
Sweet Pea and Vanilla


 


2. Loom Full-Size Scentsy Warmer Wrap - $12 *Warmer not included but can be purchased for $40*
4. Downtown Full-Size Scentsy Warmer Wrap - $12 *Warmer not included but can be purchased for $40*
 

So there you have it lovelies, my favorite things from Scentsy!  Stay tunes as I am SURE more items will be added to my Scentsy Love list.   

How many of you buy Scentsy products?  What are you favorite items and scents?

No comments:

Post a Comment