Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Winter Running Gear!


Hi Lovelies!!! It’s FRIDAY (Yippee!)

A few weeks ago I posted something I had shared on my friend’s blog, Mahogany Moms.  (Check it out on her page here).  Well I am just getting int o my "its the new year and I need to be in great shape in 6 months groove" is here and I figured I’d share a little bit of Fitness Love today! Check out the essentials I take with me when I hit the gym and what I use while training for a half marathon when the weather is cold!
Speaking of half marathons…do I have any runners out there? Doesn’t matter how far or how fast you run! Share with me what you SIMPLY LOVE to have when you are at the gym “just working on your fitness!” (Shout out to Fergie for THAT line!)

Until next time lovelies!

Jayme



No comments:

Post a Comment