Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Welcome 2013


Happy New Year Lovelies!

I hope you all had a GREAT New Year! I know we did! We (Me and my love) went to DC for a lovely night out on the town.  We had tickets to a party at The Park on 14th – great little club.  Except on NYE, it was jam PACKED!

Since it was New Years, I wore my heavy fur (ok fine it’s a fake fur coat) thinking we would be able to use coat check.  No, no silly woman, coat check was FULL! So I rang in the New Year holding a $13 vodka and sprite and my fake fur coat!

Needless to say by 1:30 and after getting almost puked on by a girl that was TRASHED we left! We ended up at a kabob spot watching the drunkies, stumble down the street, then hopped the Metro and headed back to the hotel. It was an eventful night to say the least.

Before the night got “exciting” we were talking at dinner about our “goals” for 2013.  I never set any resolutions.  My only REAL resolution is to be better than I was the previous year in all aspects of my life. 

So we decided to take a few ideas from the wonderful world of Pinterest and make our bucket list of trips and vacations and our goals and print and frame them in a nice lovely frame and hang them in our bedroom.  I also have an inspiration board; I made for my refrigerator to motivate me with healthy eating and training for my half marathon.

So lovelies, what are your goals, resolutions etc. and how do you plan to reach them? Remember no matter what your goal, resolution etc.  remember to embrace it, and love every reason behind your motivation to reach that goal or stick with your resolution. 

Here’s to a GREAT 2013!


No comments:

Post a Comment